Tuesday 22 July, 2003

Things I wish I could say. I know most of you feel the same way:-

I can see your point, but I still think you're full of crap.

I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.

I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.

I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.

Ahhh...I see the screw-up fairy has visited us again...

I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.

I have plenty of talent and vision, I just don't give a damn.

I started out with nothing & still have most of it left.

Sarcasm is just one more service I offer.

If I throw a stick, will you leave?

Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.

CHAOS, PANIC, & DISORDER - my work here is done.

I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks.

Also visit http://www.saviodsilva.org/lists/f6.htm for more laughs