Thursday 3 July, 2003

Hello people, I'm back with some incredible movie quotes.
These are among my favs so check em out and hopefully you have noticed some of these before.

"You make me want to be a better man." -- As Good As It Gets

"The truth! You want the truth? You can't HANDLE the truth!" -- A Few Good Men

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning." -- Apocalypse Now

"I'll make him an offer he can't refuse." -- The Godfather

"Show me the money!" -- Jerry Maguire

"Once we get out of the eighties, the nineties are gonna make the sixties look like the fifties." -- Flashback

"It's not how you stand by your car. It's how you race your car." -- The Fast and the Furious

"Just because you're a character doesn't mean you have character." -- Pulp Fiction

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time." -- The Fast and the Furious

"Houston, we have a problem." -- Apollo 13

"Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth." ... "What truth?" ... "There is no spoon." -- The Matrix

"You take the blue pill -- the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill -- you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes." The Matrix

"When you love someone, you say it right then, out loud. Otherwise the moment just passes you by." -- My Best Friend's Wedding

"This was no boating accident." -- Jaws

"Dude, where's my car?" -- Dude, Where's My Car?

"I see dead people." -- The Sixth Sense

"That's all I got to say about that." -- Forrest Gump

"Mama always said life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get." -- Forrest Gump

"You're so money and you don't even know it" -- Swingers

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it." -- A Few Good Men

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." -- The Shawshank Redemption

"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, when he said, 'I drank what?!'" -- Real Genius

"Hasta la vista, baby!" -- Terminator 2: Judgment Day