Friday 23 September, 2005

All time Movie Post

This post was inspired by a random blog I found today. Its a familiar list but I modified a few categories

Warning : This is going to be a long post.. Email me your list or feel free to post your favorites in the comments section.

First Movie I Ever Saw In A Theatre: Home Alone (I remember this as being the first?)

5 Favorite Action Movies:
The Mummy
The Matrix Trilogy
Die Hard 3 : Die with a Vengeance
Desperado
The entire Lord of the Rings Trilogy

5 Favorite Martial Arts Movies:
The Legend of Drunkun Master
Enter the Dragon
Fist of legend
Police Story
The Matrix series again

5 Favorite Dramas:
The Shawshank Redemption
Man On Fire
A Few Good Men
Wall Street
Pulp Fiction

5 Favorite Classics:
Casablanca
Citizen Kane
The Godfather
Ben Hur
The Ten Commandments

5 Favorite Comedies:
Blazing Saddles
Back to School
Van Wilder
Life is Beautiful
The Gold Rush <----- My fav Chaplin movie

5 Favorite Animated Movies:
The Lion King
Alladin
Robin Hood
The Jungle Book
The Land before Time

5 Favorite Scary/Thriller Movies:
Urban Legend
I Know What You Did Last Summer
Saw
Final Destination
The Omen

5 Movies I Always End Up Watching When They're On TV
A Few Good Men
The Shawshank Redemption
Batman - The First one only
Independance Day
Cruel Intentions

5 Movies People Make Fun Of Me For Liking
Stargate
All Dogs Go to Heaven
George of the Jungle
The One
Pride of the Yankees

Phew... and that's a wrap.