Saturday 23 September, 2006

TGIF

Phew...a busy week, especially as I've been working out with a personal trainer this week.. My bones are bruised.

Recap from past few cryptic cricket posts:-

India win a thriller, rains, India lose a close one where they managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Quotes below and also, Happy birthday Chins who turns 23 today on the 23rd.

I see knowledge increasing and human power increasing. I see ever-increasing possibilities before life, And I see no limits set to it at all, Existence impresses me as a perpetual dawn. Our lives, as I apprehend, are great in expectations.

- H.G Wells

 

The average man will bristle if you say his father was dishonest, but he will brag a little if he discovers that his great-grandfather was a pirate.
- Bern Williams

 

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. Even as the stone of the fruit must break, that its heart may stand in the sun, so must you know pain.
- Kahlil Gibran, 1883 - 1931