Friday 16 June, 2006

The other side of things

Well, I was certainly enamored with the movie Fanaa. 

Movies with Aamir Khan always seem to move me more than the norm. Sarfarosh, DCH, RDB and now Fanaa. His performances are always top notch and you can really feel the character.

I remember, after watching him play a supercop in Sarfarosh I too wanted to quit college and join a police course but then that plan fizzed. Now since I've seen the latest movie, I've been obsessed with a form of poetry called Shayari. Its lovely stuff.. really it is. I've even gone so far as to have come up with a few original compositions of my own.. anyway I was scouting the net for reviews and mostly bloggers seem to give this movie a negative review.. which I never understood.

But here is a review I can attest to partly. Do read it and let me know if you agree with any of it.