Thursday 4 May, 2006

The Merger..... of lives


Lately it seems like my work life and my home life are really becoming one.

Consider whats been taking place the last week and a half:

I leave home between 6-7 in the evening and I come home between 4:30-6:00 in the am.
Sleep does not claim me easily
I woke up at 12:00 then 1 then 2 and finally today at 3 in the afternoon which left me with roughly 3-4 hrs for my "personal" time. Now that just blows. I mean I have not been doing much socially before this but this is just ridiculous.

Is there an end in sight... I do not know but I hope to carry on with this. I have gone through a lot just to give up now...


Sorry if anyone mailed me or called me in the last two weeks. You won't be hearing back from me until a little longer. Hang in there.. I know I am.