Tuesday 11 October, 2005

How to Disappear Completely

The evenings have always brought about a sense of melancholy in me since I was a kid.

Which is why I am listnening to some music that is sorta emo. I can't really stand true emo cause it makes me think of the generic rich-white-kid-with-a-fake-problem.

Anyway, moving along the song playing right now is one of my favorite Radiohead hits. Hence the title of this post.

Lyrics below:- Listnen to it if you ever get the chance. Really good for ambience as well.

How to Disappear Completely Lyrics

That there
That's not me
I go
Where I please
I walk through walls
I float down the Liffey
I'm not here
This isn't happening
I'm not here
I'm not here

In a little while
I'll be gone
The moment's already passed
Yeah it's gone
And I'm not here
This isn't happening
I'm not here
I'm not here

Strobe lights and blown speakers
Fireworks and hurricanes
I'm not here
This isn't happening
I'm not here
I'm not here