Saturday 5 February, 2005

Won in poker

Awesome game last night


Was getting bad to decent cards until I pulled the pocket rockets .... thats a couple of aces. Shooter folded, Justin called and then his brother Jared called and raised 50... I was thinking YES.. I went all in, he called and I won a monster pot.


Next hand I get pair of Jacks in the pocket... and then a jack falls on the flop so now I have three of a kind.... Shooter goes all in thinking no one will call like the 8 times he had done it before.... I called and beat him ... he lost everything in one hand.

The very next hand on two pairs I took out Justin..


Heads up with Jared lasted a while but I had a 3:1 chip advantage and took him out in the end.

A good game, one of the finest I have ever played.


Its true what they say, playing good WILL BE rewarded...