Friday 25 February, 2005

Night out

Had one of the best outings I have had in a while last night.

Back in the apartment later on when we were discussing why we liked that bar so much my brain kept flashing back to that friends episode where ross, chandler and joey are talking about going to a nice quite place where they can talk to their friends, have a couple of drinks and just chill.

That was us last night.

That was why last night was so good.. Slick Willies was 21 and over only so no annoying 18 yr old college KIDS......

Also it wasn't shoulder to shoulder kinda crowded so that was nice. Also I came to the conclusion that not only are evenings better spent buzzed but I also play much better pool than I do without the buzz. Never had so much fun playing pool.

Evening drinks list

First round - 'Black Russian'
Second round - 'Rum and coke'
Third round - 'Long Island Iced Tea' -----------------> This was my pick here

After that were some 'Sex on the Beach' 's followed by a 'Fuzzy navel' ...


Man, that WAS fun....