Monday 4 August, 2003

Movie Review:
(Hopefully the first of many)

I was thinking hard regarding the movie I should start my reviewing with. So I decided the movie should be the most recent I have seen.

That would be the one i saw last night. All alone in the basement in the dark in an empty house - Final Destination.

This was a surprisingly scary movie. Maybe it was just the ambience, may be not. This movie is a few years old but still managed to scare me shitless....
The story starts with a school trip to Paris. Alex is a guy who gets a premonition and basically sees the plane he is on burting into flames. He then realizes that he was seeing the future, so he screams and in the ensuing madness is kicked out of the plane alongwith some classmates and one teacher.

The plane proves him right by exploding the moment it leaves the runway.
Everyone starts seeing him as a freak, but he comes to realize that death has a design for everyone and all he must do to survive is find the design.

The resuts of his deductions are downright spooky and the saying 'Death will find a way' is right on.

I recommend this movie highly to anyone with an appetite for horror and thrill.
Just remember 'Nothing is certain except Death and Taxes'