Wednesday 30 April, 2003

Wow....The second final down...just two more to go and then I am off to India for about 45 days.

You see I am the kind of guy who belives the final is at 2:00 pm...................................................................................................................................................................................
.............................but then at 11:50 reads the schedule really carefully only to realize the final is a 2 hr one and gets over at 2:00, thats right I have about 10 mins to get to the examination room but I don't panic....hey its me. I'm cool.

I just SCREAM at the top of my voice, grab the following and run out of the door:

jacket, calculator, a pencil, wait...a second pencil, a pen, THE wallet and my trust ol' watch.

Reached the hall at 12:07.
Finished at 1:49.

aah.......life goes on.