Wednesday 14 February, 2007

Straight from the Heart

I'm not really a subscriber of the whole Valentine thingie... it's just not a part of who I am.

But I will use this occasion to wax poetic abt some awesome quotes related to today's theme. I'm tired of the day already with tons of people wishing me Happy Valentines... I mean I've been hearing it since I was driving home at 5 in the morning from work.
Some people were starting their days, I was ending mine. It was just not the time.

Thanks qoTd once again.


True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.
- Erich Segal

Story writers say that love is concerned only with young people, and the excitement and glamour of romance end at the altar. How blind they are. The best romance is inside marriage; the finest love stories come after the wedding, not before.
- Irving Stone


Real love is a pilgrimage. It happens when there is no strategy, but it is very rare because most people are strategists.
- Anita Brookner


Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.
- Elinor Glyn, 1864 - 1943