Monday 25 July, 2005

Introspection

During the past few weeks, I have noticed quite a few things.

The most important thing I noticed was in my thinking itself.

There is obviously a difference in ideology here. People around me seem afraid of questioning things around them. They just seem to take things as they are given, doing nothing more and perhaps even nothing less.

I can see lately that I am sort of a rebel everywhere. I do, ask, tell people things differently than most people around me. Not that this is a bad thing or anything of that sort.

This pursuit of knowledge and the quest for self improvement comes very naturally now-a-days. That's just the discipline I have put myself through the past few years. Not content with being stagnant and always trying to move forward - that's what I've become.

Lets see where this "yellow brick road" takes me.