Monday 16 May, 2005

Outie

Off on a road trip to NYC. The next couple of days include plans of visiting Long Island and then the Star Wars Premiere on the 18th-19th Midnight.

19th, Fly out of here with some folks to Vegas. Time for some entertainment.


Back in Buffalo on the 24th of May. Some final days of hangin out in Buffalo... try spending time with people who mean a lot to me..... Then a final goodbye and then packing nightmares which my mom and aunt will hopefully help me get through.

Rent a car most likely and I'm off to a brand new life in The City that Never Sleeps.

Exciting - You bet
Scary - A little
Should be fun - I'm all in
Will I keep updating my memoirs - You can count on it.




Over and out



[Listening to: Float On - Modest Mouse - Good News For People Who Love Bad News (3:28)]