Monday 14 June, 2004

WOW,

What an amazing weekend.

Went to DC on Friday. Crashed at my cuz Arjun's apartment. Played Poker (Made $35) but thats another story; watched the Thomas Crown Affair; smoked a hukkah (naah, j/k !)


Talked till 5 in the morning with sameer 'farha' and arj about everything and nothing at all.
Next morning had a really good Caeser Salad for lunch and then we went to the scene of the party after negotiating with the parentals that we would NOT be doing any work at all.
Played some more poker.... made some more money.

Later I worked the party as a drinks server, getting promoted later in the night to the esteemed status of bartender.

Served some delicious mango ice cream and then it was onwards to some tea and coffee.
Had fun watching the 4 moons of Jupiter which gave me a feeling I cannot describe.

Said some of my goodbyes at 12 at night and then settled down for some PS2 action with another cousin of mine (Emil) ..... he whopped my butt in NBA Street... I then accordingly responded by scoring 18 runs in 5 innings in High Heat Baseball.
Went to bed at 2:30, woke up at 6:00 and then rushed to catch the Greyhound which was suppossed to leave at 7:00 am.

We reached the terminal at 6:57. But the bus was full and we ended up catching the 7:30..... no biggie there.

Reached NY again..... Then it was my cousin Shival's Graduation from Cold Spring Harbor...... had fun again.


Played Poker with some of his friends last sunday evening and had some delicious Chineese food....


Well, what more can I say....


It was a pleasure guys......


Can't wait to do it all over again the 4th of July week-end.




Ciao.